Thursday, October 14, 2010

The wait is over

Currently obsessed with: Currently obsessed with: FOOD and FINALLY starting my blogging again. ><


A very dear friend of mine recently took a trip to China and Taiwan. She was constantly updating us with pictures of her trip especially the many food endeavors she experienced there. Food is a cultural pedestal which brings people together with a sense of fellowship and belonging . (And my best friend!). Which is why, more often than not, you can’t live without it! NOM NOM!

These are some pictures of the incredible food she had. :)










5 comments:

  1. THANKS! haha ya I need to be on top of this. blogging is a long term commitment...keep me in check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaina I didn't know you have a blog! How exciting... Now you'll *have* to update more frequently (;

    -Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for the update, I love the "fecis"- is that how you spell it?

    ReplyDelete